Skip Nav


+Storage Tips

When can I move in?

If there is a parking space available that meets your specific storage needs, you can move in anytime during normal access hours, 6am - 9pm.

How much notice needs to be given before I move out?

We require a 30-day notice before you move out.

What type of documentation do I need to provide in order to rent a space?

We require a government-issued photo ID (example: driver’s license, state ID, or passport), along with current registration and proof of insurance for your vehicle.

Do I need to sign a long-term lease?

No, all of our leases are month-to-month.

How do I make a payment?

You can pay in person, mail a check or money order or make a payment through our website.

You may also sign up to have payments automatically deducted from your credit card/savings/checking account monthly.

What forms of payment do you accept?

Checks, money orders, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and cash.

What type of supplies for RVs and boats do you sell?

We sell a limited selection of items such as pigtails, wheel chocks and wheel locks.

How do I know what size space I will need?

Most customers add a few feet to the overall length of whatever they are parking to allow for some margin of error and to be sure they are completely covered. It's also important to consider the tongue of your trailer and outboard motor on a boat.

Are there any items that I am NOT able to store?

Liquids, explosives, flammable liquids, toxic materials and perishables. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding a specific item.

Does there have to be someone in the office to let me through the security gates?

No. At the time of signing you will be given your own security pass code that will allow you access to your unit during normal access hours.

What if I need to access my boat or RV before or after normal hours?

We will consider special requests for after-hours access on a case-by-case basis. Please contact the property manager for more information.

What can I use the electrical outlets for if I rent one?

The electrical outlets are intended to trickle charge your batteries so you can be sure they always hold the charge and are ready to go when you are.

What if my parking space has a 30-amp outlet and I have a standard plug?

You can use a converter, often called a "pigtail," which we have available for purchase for a reasonable price.